Friday, July 28, 2006

Only because I'm squished under the finger of evil . . .

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. I Can Write (Yes, I am in my Kindergarten Classroom) Line 4 says “t” – it’s a practice writing page.
2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch? My computer, the phone, a dinger bell, speaker, filing cabinet, stickers, markers, rewards stamps.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? I don’t have cable, but I watched “America’s Got Talent” with Jono.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 12:41 p.m.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12:46 p.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The hum of the florescent lights, the echo of children’s voices through the halls . . .
7. When did you last step outside? About half an hour ago. I was walking from my car into the school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Todd’s blog – his answers to these questions and his unnecessary pointing of the finger of evil at me, which has doomed me to complete this survey.
9. What are you wearing? Black cargo capris, white tank top with a white crocheted tank overtop, mulit-coloured necklace, and tan and orange flip flops.
10. Did you dream last night? Nope, well, I probly did, but I can’t remember it.
11. When did you last laugh? In the last half hour – my friend Rachael emailed me that she’s engaged, and wrote the whole story. It was so beautiful! I was crying simaultaneously.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? The Alphabet 5, nope, 6 times over, Counting charts, black boards, smiley faces, Class Rules, colour charts, “God made me special” chart, Reading board, pictures of animals, Centres charts . . . do you want more?
13. Seen anything weird lately? Well, I was just at the eye doctor, and he put drops in my eyes, and that distorted my vision for awhile, so yes, everything looked weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz? I like reading others’ answers, I hate when people force it on me with the finger of evil, though!
15. What is the last film you saw? “The Prince and Me” Blah – I’m not that big on Julia Stiles. Almost too chick-flicky even for me!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A proper furnace system for this school, an orphanage and school for Mum in Zimbabwe, and I’d pay off my dumb US student loans.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. My birthday is less than two weeks away, and I’m not excited. Each year, since I was 14, I have grown less and less excited about my birthday. And I find that sad.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do? Give every child love.
19. Do you like to dance? Yup – lots. Too bad there’s so few opportunities here!
20. George Bush: voted against him – that’s saying something, considering I live in Canada, and am only American on paper.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl. I love Welsh names, but no certainties yet..
22. Imagine your first child is a boy. I dunno . . . nothing too common or Dutch.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I hope to! But we’ll see what God has it store!
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? “Welcome home, my child.”
25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in their blog: I’ve passed on many of these sort of things lately. I’m not gonna subject my friends to any such evils this time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

There is no escape from the finger of evil!

It took me a second to even find this. I thought you meant it was posted at your Xanga blog, not your super-secret blogger blog which, until recently, didn't have much in it. Still doesn't, actually.

5:14 PM

 
Blogger elise_on_life said...

Nope - I don't use this one much.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger elise_on_life said...

at least there's a comment now\

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

Three comments! Wait, four!

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home